The 3-Way Oxygen Flow Control Module can be attached either on the face of a cabinet or under a countertop as its regulating dials can be viewed and adjusted from either a vertical or horizontal placement. Ease of placement, ease of breathing, and allows for unrestricted movement of the patients head during treatment.
Unique features of the MSafe™ Oxygen Breathing System
- MSafe™ mercury-safe Oxygen Breathing Systems are highly functional, lightweight and sleek with a Velcro® non-defacing attachment on the Oxygen Flow Control Module for strategic placement and access by both doctor and assistant. The 3-Way Oxygen Flow Control Module can be attached either on the face of a cabinet or under a countertop as its regulating dials can be viewed and adjusted from either a vertical or horizontal placement.
- The unit can be adapted to an existing oxygen supply source such as a N2O/O2 inhalation sedation station, or directly coupled to an oxygen cylinder.
- An individual oxygen delivery system via identical Nasal Insert Elements for patient, doctor and assistant offers:
- 1. Maximum comfort – Nasal Insert Elements less than 2 ounces in weight.
- 2. Ease of placement and removal.
- 3. Perfect seals created by the Nasal Insert Element prohibits introduction of ambient air.
- 4. Clarity of communication between doctor and assistant compared to the muffled voicing inherent with respirator masks.
- 5. Effective disinfection, filtration and maintenance. Removable in-line disposable filter element to assure no bacterial contamination of tube and bag assemblies.
- 6. Nasal Insert Element allows rotation of patient’s head to better access operative sites compared to the restricted lateral movements of nitrous oxide/oxygen nasal hoods thatcinches the patient’s head to the dental chair.
- 7. Ease of breathing as the reservoir bag is close to the breathing assembly rather than at the remote oxygen supply source common with N2O/O2 inhalation sedation systems.
- 8. The delivery system units can serve as well as an emergency oxygen delivery system.